Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Something Big

I have no idea why I feel this way, (other than I believe God has begun to prepare me for something) but I feel like something big is coming soon for me and Brad! Not sure exactly what that means, but I know that it will happen soon! I know that some people may be thinking "Was Andrew not big enough?" And the answer is ABSOLUTELY yes!!! Years of trying to have a baby and praying for God's will, was absolutely HUGE and I am so thankful and grateful!! Nothing could ever top that! (Or at least, in my mind!) And I am not totally sure what this next big thing is, I just know it's coming! I know in my spirit that something big is going to happen soon that is going to bring God soooo much glory and I can not wait to find out what it is!! (This is kind of a crazy post!!) I'm just pretty excited about what God is about to do in my life!!!

Thank you Lord for letting me be a part of your plan!! I pray Lord, that whatever "IT" is, will bring you tons of Glory!!!

I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment